Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy birthday to the D dude


Hahaha i just found this picture...i look like a retard

Thanks all for the wishes, I'm stoked xP

Yeap, I'm 20 years old now and i like never have a girlfriend, never even touch them...am i gay???? FUCK NOOOO!!! shit sudah la loser pastu kene tuduh gay....fuck arrrghh!!! Bab*!!!

Well....i'm a 20 years old virgin and I'm proud of it bwhahahaah. Yeah she is right 20 years old virgin is a wee bit weird xP

You know what, in the 23rd of June, it was suck. I was chasing a deadline of this one competition and i fail...I noticed the bad sign i had earlier on the day and its for real. I blame my personality for that. I need a *hint*choleric*hint* person to push me and I blame her for not being there for me ;P. I didn't eat for the whole day and i can't even sleep that night....kesian...la sangat xp I get my cake the next day tho hahaha thanks you all!! :D

This month i get the total control of my mum's car, my big bro is away to pj hahaha. I'm really getting the hang of it. I even get a job as a driver which is sending and pick up my mum from the university. I can't even drive slowly now after the adrenaline rush i had when i was chasing the deadline (don't tell my mum)....i drove like a hahahaha...it feel so good you know, the sound of the engine and the momentum you carry....fuhhh i'm addicted but yeah drive safely :P

i kinda have the Jimm Carrey 'The Number 23' moment just now, i mean the turning point realization and unveiling moment. Not to mention that i have things with this number 23...my birthday is on the 23rd of June to start with.... ;P

a note from my lecturer on my B-day:

"Learn from the mistake of others.
You may never live long enough to
make them all yourself."

and one more thing:

You owe me a smile!

and btw check out Phlox and their EP, my friend's band actually:
http://www.myspace.com/phloxtheband