Monday, June 14, 2010

Exorcist

Finally i got the chance to spend the time with my beloved Blender. This is a test which took me around 10 hours(3 light bounce with high samples) to render with my sluggish dual core. Its a new Indirect Light or Global Illumination(GI) feature from blender. Look at "the code"



--------------------------------------------------

I don't know how i created this model but it was originaly ment to be a demo of box and symmetrical modelling with blender, extrude, extrude, extrude and i got carried away:

Here are some of the linear progresses i manage to cook

It start to look like a person and i can't stop...

Spiderman?


Alien?

I dont know what i'm doing, tangan takde jari...


Then i decide to...pfftt


Tadaaa...its alive!! no zombie! tak siap lagi, lepas ni nak model guitar fender...



Look at the delicous GI render....its killing me!!! xD



This is the topology of the character. I was lucky with the loops, made a couple of mistakes but i learn a lot from the modeling session...


Can i model ur 'B'?


Btw, check out durian latest progress: http://durian.blender.org/news/rende-previews/