Friday, March 27, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Yeah...this week is kinda painful. I shouldn't think too much and let it flow but I just can't help it. The more i ignore it the worsen it got. Its been a long time since i had this feeling. I hope it will end this weekend...i wish. Its kinda funny but the silence make me confuse, it felt like a spear flying straight through my heart, its felt as an insult to me as a person and a human being and make my head came out with bad speculations which i wish to be untrue. Haha you probably going to laugh when you read this you mean twat. I hope things are in contrast to my assumption. Pity me...I miss her






This is a painting of Oya and Aby I made a while ago in an application in FB called Graffiti. I painted it for 5 hour i think and you can playback how i painted it which is awesome! Enjoy :)