Sunday, March 29, 2009

Radiated

Yeah..now my heart felt as if it turn into oblivion. I had never been insulted so badly by another person as tough i'm unworthy of a person and never even been in the awkward situation before. I thank you so much for being honest and it takes courage to do so, i can never say what you said to me to others at least not personal until now which is the learning part for my own true self, thank you. Well i deserve it..i should be more careful and thoughtful of what, when and how to say those thing to you and i should give u SPACES. What I think is that these thing WOULD NOT happen if you communicate to me because i truly misunderstood you I thought you were like playing with me or something because i remember the lie you said you weren't going to dady's birthday party and yet you did(never been on the committing side of a smothering but always been on the receiving side made me unaware), as simple as that, think about it hun and i'm sorry about everything you had been through...give some time and i bet you miss me back xP