Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Phlox night out

Last Monday was a blast. It was the first day of the semester so yeah as usual we need to get the timetable at the faculty then we choose our subject and group on-line. The problem was that there were problems on the on-line system which unable us to register our subject yet so I'm kinda blur don't know what to do what to choose yet because there were no menu? So i spend the day walking about and yeah ushaing the junior :D. I also meet my melaka junior and yeah i miss them, I love the vibe when they greet me...hehehehe. I'm kinda the OTAIla konon at the faculty...all of the student there were wearing kemeja and trimmed hair and me the odd one out with my long bagun tido hair and the polo shirt buat macam U sendiri.

At the evening my bro ask me to join him for a night out with Phlox and their friends. I don't know what to expect because i join them only a couple of time but to my amazement kepale kitorang sume masuk and they were very friendly and i'm glad i am secured enough to be my own self. We can't stop making joke of everything and talk about nothing xP.

The girl can't stop teasing me that i look like James Mcavoy, I was like whaaat?? They were not the first one to say that though but was it a compliment or...what? because:


are they talking about Mr Tumnus in the Chronicles of Narnia or....


in Wanted which also starring Angelina Jolie??.... I choose the second one!! yay! sudah dapat Angelina Jolie :D

After we hang out at the mall, one of us decide to go for a karaoke....haha...the girl la...no, noway, we won't wasting times and moneys for that. So in the end the vote goes to the jamming. So yeah, we are in shah alam searching for a place to jam but again, we were unlucky because all of them were unavailable and some were bankrupt? Aiak. So the last plan was to take the guitar from my house and then we went for a picnic, i mean basking?? at the park. Hakim were covering most of Coldplay, Last Shadow Puppet, Mgmt song. My bro cover the Mando Diao song and me hahaha the Arctic. After that the two member of Phlox, Hakim and Shenaz perform their own song infront of four of us. We sang and strum the guitar until 2am kot....it was priceless...in the end we llepak and ate at the Pelita in SS9 before heading our own way.

This Saturday, i'm going for a vanwagon to JB with Phlox to support them plus i haven't went to JB kot....so of course i'm going! :D

Check out Phlox: http://www.myspace.com/phloxtheband

Note: You can order their EP through me.