Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FAILURE

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMM......yeah.....hmmmmmm...today is sucky....I was late for my assessment...well...its a group work...hhhmmmmmm...we weren't organize to be honest, lots of communication error, lots of waste time and last minute work. My lecturer don't want to assess our work today........hmmmm.....i ashamed on myself.....aaaadddddoooooooooooiiiiii......this month..sum up my....dummmeer dude month....

COME ON DHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR FOCUS LAAAAAAA!! .......~~huuu___ huuuhhhh~~~~
....nasib baik she still give us CHANCE tho..........


Heh..I wrote this sub-consciously last night....

A drop of mistake,
Seem as a lake,
Please stop the strew,
Before i got screw.

It still not too late,
We still can be mate,
I love you my friend,
Let put this to end.

Wrote it in like 2 minute actually.....the power of subconscious mind xP

and finaallyy...this talented multi-instrumental dude for you ;)