Sunday, April 19, 2009

30s TVC assignment - Streamyx

THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL COMMERCIAL...

Haha..this is actually a work for my project management class. What the lecturer want was actually a simple 2d hand drawing animatic done in flash etc, but i was misinformed by my earlier lecturer who was off because of a medical condition. So I done this instead xP

ITS A LAST MIN WORK, i done it all in one day...bwhahhaha..and was late for the assessment...damn....if i knew they only want the 2d animatic earlier it would had been much easier and would have not overheat my brain..(wow, that day was a rush of adrenaline)...but...my situation is do more and get less...NOT FAIR!!! how come? ...sigh....understanding....la sikit kaan?





PS The voice over was generate from www.acapela-group.com and is not for commercial use. Go check them out, u can ganerate french, us, british slang etc. by just typing any word ....funny gile: GO HERE! :D