Friday, April 3, 2009

Sudden Storm















This is an experimental work of mine which related to my own feeling about an accidental incident that occur in my life. I felt much better after expressing it into a visual form which shows elements of emotion, heart, confusion, anger, mean, misunderstanding, pain, hurt, radiated, sudden, energy, burst etc. through an aesthetically pleasing composition. This work is done in an experimental and accidental manner with the blender new volumetric feature which mirror the accidental manner of the incident. Its a visual form which appear from a constant trial and error with mild and abstract imagination of the emotion in mind and I'm glad i manage to pull it off in blender thanks to Fasthray new volumetric feature. The 3d rendered image were edited slightly in Photoshop to enhance its mood. I think i would try to transfer this render onto canvas which i think would give a better impact. Enjoy :(

View it in my deviantart