Friday, May 22, 2009

Goodbye Buddy

To whom it may concern.

You never appreciate don't you? I try to make things right but the way you treat me is just sad. It such a small mistake, instead of cleaning it out in a single wipe, you ignore it and let it spread into a huge mess. Now its too late, i never meet a person as mean as you. Its like 'melepaskan anjing tersepit'. I helped you, then you repay me with insults. You don't even truly know me and the way you treat me is like you judged me as someone who is unworthy to respect. Just because I'm easy going that doesn't mean you can't respect me and i don't have feeling. I hope you find happiness and peace after all the things you done to me.

I may unintentionally dragging you away from the thing you want but the way you treat me shows your weakness and you don't realize it. You should treat everyone as a person, you can't just throw them away if you don't want them because it shows and its cruel. People will judge you as a selfish person. If you don't like them TELL! them politely~~, you dont need to tell the whole world and 'menjatuhkan air muke orang' and in the end you will get the same treatment. Heh, me stalking you..what? its more of a coax...sape yg stalk? setiap hari Dhamer2...Cermin dulu diri la kid... before you insult others. The way you handle problems is so strange. Cakap terus terang sudah, instead you want others to guess and obviously they will give the wrong answer and make you even more mad and the sad thing is you are my extended relative and its so sad that you want it to be this way as I'm a stranger. Kid, you need to learn to respect, use your brain instead of your heart. Do you think there are no consequence after all the things you do to me? Yeah you can insult me and such but I will let God decide who is the innocent and who is the mean...i try my best to fix things but its too late now...

You made me feel like this:

A Disposed Chewing Gum

Why would i be desperate of you? Its more of a coax of the small mistake i did to you and its funny that i want to have a friend like you now after all the thing you did to me. I just want to make you feel better that's all but you repay me with another insult? Ya Allah...you treat others as you want others to treat you and what you done to me is like asking for more disaster.You seriously don't know how to handle things, you are not compassionate but you only know how to write gibberish and hurt others.

Yeap, this is the end of our relationship as friend, and it is the way you want it. I hope you will feel better after this and I'm wishing you the best of luck in your life. I'm just your disposed chewing gum. Unworthy...its funny that you called me buddy before...



My best intention is like a threat to hers, its ironic that she said I'm paranoid... and I'm desperate because I'm a 19 years old virgin? ARE YOU SERIOUS? you don't even know my life and look at me! ;D You are so narrow minded that you can't differentiate someone who value their friendship compare to someone who is desperate for love? For god sake....women...they are everywhere. There are more women than men in this world...hahahha....so you think I'm so into you because i can't get one at the moment? I'm just like you i don't like to couple and stuff but i never had an enemy so...its kinda like a shocked that you turn away from me, so i might over do it. You should not underestimate others because it will make you look dumb when you are proven wrong. Don't be too bold because you will learn things the hard way most of the time kid...peace


P.S. thanks god...i had predicted and adapt with the reality that I'm facing now before...if not i might just be unconscious now....bye buddy