Saturday, May 9, 2009

You Are Not Wicked Woman

In this last few months i had been pretty inspired, getting the hang on writing poem xP

You Are Not Wicked Woman.

Seen none like you before,
Not lucky anymore my heart is sore,
When you seen the one you want,
Suddenly I become no one to won.

I thought you are my friend,
Now I see some wicked fiend,
I wish it’s just an act,
Though now it’s seemed as fact.

I know you seen the pool,
Yet you choose to play the fool,
You glad I made the blunder,
Enjoy seeing me flounder.

Frame me as a villain,
And you in your pavilion,
You think you are the sane,
Which driving me insane.

I don’t want to be like you.
I don’t want to be selfish.
I don’t want to be cruel.

You made me forget my pride,
I just want to make things right,
Compassionate is not in sight,
So now I take my flight.

I don’t want to be like you.
I don’t want to be selfish.
I don’t want to be cruel.

All is left is sorrow,
At least there still tomorrow,
Sort things out and grow,
And to the brow I shoot my arrow.

Ahmad Dhameer Abbas(c)2009