Sunday, October 11, 2009

Floating Hopelessly

In a way, I think prank is a good thing because you think you lost everything but then when the hope are lost and you felt so low suddenly you realize it was just an act and you gain even more. It's the best feeling you can ever had. To had mention that, I think prank are also risky because you can't really predict the outcome and it might get worse than what you intended, out of control and give harms which happened. The fun bit is when you can see how the victim react in their true nature and feeling in the scenario you created. Its great....it leave me breathless and all i can do was smiillleeee..and amaze how she can handle it with flair ....and then when she get so sentimental, desperate, adorable and cute, you cave in...alolololololo.... ;) ....hahahaha...

BUT THHENN!!!

Then, the game restart and you are back to her monster mind game to her favor because of your compassionate nature. ..damn I'm weak :(

This one is slightly different to yours, what if the game is for one whole year? You were teased and then she gave you some mild hint which were so slight but so important to you and when you solve some bit of it, she wouldn't ever admit it. The only person who know about it are between you and her. You were lied and swore by the person, who you care so much and you know they were just teasing you and she also said you were delusional and nuts to her friend to add icing on her acting. Yeah its cute and funny but don't you think people would feel annoyed? gutted? bullied? mocked? hopeless? agitated? when you are treated as such for so long? and i don't even know how to act in the condition and your emotion are so fucked up....and you are pissed....but at the same time amazed and sappy....paranoid and then pissed again......arrrgggghhh



People don't believe you....and you are on your own with the truth that hard to prove.

...and then I start doing out of the box approach, take risk and go for the blow to stir her game up...but still, she hold the it firm, she can just be silent because she is the matter....hadddoooii -_-'

I don't know what to do but I love every bit of it though, you are awesome you know....but I'm jaded...

What if I will never see you again after these months of struggling? how would you feel about the things that we might had if you are not too late? what if you at least give it a shot? What if we call it a null? I guess i got the answer because you already answered it in my last act xD

btw I still remember the time when she said she weren't going to a party that we have dated at the very last minute and I still remember the gutted and disappointed feeling that i had. The desperation.....and then suddenly she was there!!! she gave me the so called sucker punch to my arm....and then i ask her to punch again because i want to feel her soft touch......i love it........bwhahhahahhahha!!

For now, I will just wait untill she finish her Big E and then....we'll see if it just a game or for real.....

Good luck kid ;)

Oyasuminasai~~