Sunday, October 18, 2009

The probability is closing to zero

Guys are aiming for you and i guess game over then. The more i hold on, the more i would get hurt. I think they suited you more anyway, especially "the jedi". It's obvious that he obsessed with you already. Not to mention the charm and the humor and "Shina Ringo".... .....focktard...

Yeah, I'm the last think you want and i came in first ...so what? too bad I misread your sign and gesture.

Something about you which made me felt sucky and not at home. Insecure of myself. You are a mistake, and the only one to blame is myself. I don't know why i keep chasing you even though you said "fock off" since day one. I guess I'm not used to being reject...heh....the make believe....i'm pathetic...

I don't feel at home...

and I'm naturally don't like to compete in this matter...



i hope you don't break other stupid guys heart out there as myself and think its funny...