Monday, October 5, 2009

I miss being the way i was :(

Everything are turning bad after i met, relate and then fallen to the girl. I had been ignoring girl all my life because as i predicted, the being are just risky and dangerous and then this happen.

My performance are the worst ever from my 4 years of study. I can't seem to be focus and I'm just gutted because as i recall, it was a second of mistakes and it effect months of suffering and when i try to fix things, it get worse and worse, it was so damn hard and I'm crawling desperately out of the hell pit....gutted..

I guess i had been delusional all these time and she were just having fun mocking me with her friends. My self-esteem is the lowest ever at this moment...hadooii...

To be honest, she is definitely out of my league and i would consider myself lucky to be so close with her before but now she don't event want to know me and the mistake i done was expressing my thought to her, made a prank to her, and then she pissed, try to fix things but it got worse and now i can't CTRL + Z. I wish it was as simple as that....but damn...it was so harsh....so unfair....

This famous pantun empat kerat can't get out my head:

Dua tiga kucing berlari, mana nak sama si kucing belang, dua tiga boleh kucari, mana nak sama si adik seorang...

hahahha...yeah i'm ruin....gile laaa...hahaha...yeaaa she is the one of a kind type but there are too many awesome people to own love i guess and i know who i am, where i stand. I don't deserve it yet. Definetly not good enough for her. No money, no job, no car, no charisma, no cool, nobody.

Plus she is the high maintenance type so i better get out of trouble before my life got miserable. Anak lord kot....gilee laaa.... nasib baik kene reject awal-awal kalau tidak.....eternal suffering...thanks god



Now i just trying to be as I were, very simple and easy. A happy and peaceful geek....



Come on dhameer.....COME ON DUDE!!!


YYYEEAAAHHH!!!

TAKE THE POWER BACK!!!

headbanging~~