Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Phlox Unplug

Last Saturday was awesome, Phlox performed for Tonight unplug in Manys Cafe, Wangsa Maju. Me and my bro met them at the curve before hanging out at studio shop space and watched the Asian Biggest Loser. Shenaz and Hakim had this really funny and stupid argument about the soft pink hair dude from the tv show and the argument were dragged until the time they were going to perform, I mean it turned big but u know, standard la gaduh-gaduh ni sometime. Nasib baik mase perform takde ape-ape.

There were hot chicks in almost every corner btw...phhff....you jealous? ;D









Remind me of someone, obviously ;)


huh! buddifly! xD







We went back to the studio after watching football. I had my shot with the fender. I covered almost every song that I know in the jamming room. I'm getting good with 'Secret Door' btw but some of the lyric were so mouthful. I love the mic, it sound good no matter how you sing it. So ape lagi!

A phone call from my dad break the possession and then i looked at the watch and it was 8 am!!...perrghh it doesn't felt that long in the room. Hakim told me as if I dah kene rasuk hantu because everyone were sleeping...pphhff... We went back soon after because i had to take pictures for this majlis kekah and cukur jambul for this one cucu tan seri at 10, i got pain in my shoulder, me no sleep...tired :(


Dhameer A (c) 2009


at least it was a great experience, makan free and duit masuk :)





Can't stop thinking about you babe