Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm sorry

.
Thanks for clearing things out, I won't bother you.

Don't you ever coax me when it's too late. Do you think I'm stupid for not noticing your sign and such. Your reaction and all shows la, its too obvious for me. Without it would i still be chasing you after six month? I'm not stupid and I'm not delusional and don't you dare to call me that.

You always lie, that is your specialty from what i observe. Now i don't know what is true and what is not and i don't care anymore because you made me pissed.

A thing that i learned from this:
Making them too secure of themselves will stroke their ego way up to the infinity and beyond sampai tak sedar diri.

She really is a strange and twisted ego bitch.


P/s if i said bitch to someone i like and meant it, that mean she is a goner.