Monday, September 7, 2009

Turning Point...err

.
The time, It felt so long. Are you enjoying the moment? I'm going to die early if i get this all the time....STRESS

Finally i had a breakthrough into your boundary after four month and i realize...the insults. I can't stop read it again and again and again. What you wrote, what your friends wrote about me.

WTF?

I guess i made a mistake. It felt so unworthy to be treated as such. I trust you. Now i know what they really think of me. Honestly I'm f**king pissed. You had never even say sorry to me. Ego sangat. I give you chances, I don't think you deserve me.

edit:

But...

..but i don't know

I don't know

This is not fair
:(

I guess I'm trapped...

Those were old stuff right?? because i clicked "old post" like four times i think until i found those.

I guess i should pretend you were being mean(cute)?? right? kan? kan?