Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not Again :(

sudden storm (c) dhameer

I think you still want him and that's why you doubt me to stay true to yourself. You miss him kan? I don't blame you. Maybe all the hint were for him? Oh well....I'M CONFUSED!!! You said I'm not even your bf or such so that does make sense. It was for him. All the hint were for him, damn I'm stupid...You insulted me like tons of times for absolute no reason. Well now i kinda get why you said those awful things.

If he really want you, why would he left you lost all alone by yourself?

What he did to you does remind me of what you did to me but still, i will turn my back on you if you try. So do you with your ex kan? would you? Now, with this assumption, i does kinda lose my faith in you. Maybe you used me to get his attention? i hope not... :(

The way you act, I doubt you had any feeling on me...well maybe a little...errr......maybe i dont know...

If this is not what you meant, your one liner(or two) and 'the lyric' really does make my head spin. I HATE IT!! Maybe its not for me but you know, the feeling...

I'M ABSOLUTELY CONFUSED NOW!

I'm sorry if I'm wrong though. I just want you to know what is in my mind. Maybe I'm sensitive? I know its far from the truth, prove me wrong :(

Yeah, I'm over reacting....hehe

Well, I'm hoping for the worst because its been worse all these five month of hell and i got the felling it will never change...or would it? would you change for me?

i don't blame you, its your feeling but i hate it when you fickle....so scary if you know what i mean... i prefer when you tickle ;P

Good luck on your SPM though...

I'm really missing you hun...

p/s did i misinterpret the lyric?