Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nightmare of the past

I'm sorry about this, it felt so sick inside and i had to vomit it all out...

So i guess now its all connected. I was truly blinded.

Now i know why you act the way you act. My first guess was right it was as it is. Its not as you were merajuk or such. It was for real, you act like that and you meant it that way.

There is a reason why i saw all the part and eventually solve it out.

You ignore me for the first week because you were actually on with the guy. Unfortunately i made a stupid mistake by removing you from a friend list for a teaser and you had a breakthrough. You said things happen for a reason straight away to show that it was my fault that you are being that way and off you go. One month of ignorance without any compassion shows the greed and betray. Not to mention the hurtful message that you wrote to me, you said that I'm nobody and you said you are with someone else which you are and also the post you made in your blog with the mocking up etc. I doubt you were merajuk, its too much. You want to get rid of me so you can get your dream. The saddest thing was your art piece. I really thought you made it for me, its the reason why I'm still here. I even did a cover of the song...heh. I was too blind even though my instinct told me the real thing at my first sight. The guy were also in my friend list so you know how i found out. The artwork was obviously to impress him base on his previous comment. The symbol and such, no doubt. You love him don't you? I know you do. I'm nothing compare to him.

So time pass and suddenly you discover that the guy already got his own and now you regret and start to chase me back again. The date of the piece and post and such makes it too obvious, i can see the time-line in my mind so clearly. You start to write about me again in your blog after you find out about his status and it was cleverly written that only myself know about it. Coax and coax and coax with related music and some tease and you are such a coward for not admitting it. Yeah you are a p*ssy anyway...

I wish i don't have the capacity to solve it but unfortunately its not to my favor and i wish i would let it remain as a mystery but now I can't stop thinking about it again and again and again...and i can't stop painting your darker character in my mind...

Not to mention how you made me piss all the time.

You know who you are bitch. I was too blind, I don't want to see you effing face ever again. I'm honestly saying its over. I got no reason to love in the first place but...

A lesson you got to learn. If you get rid of a person for the sake of your dream, that mean you don't deserve that person, and don't you ever look back because you never deserve that person.

You don't belong here. Shhoosshh sshoosshh..



...wait...wait...

The only way for you to fix this is to prove my assumption is wrong...

Please prove me wrong...hun because i can't stop thinking about it. It made me feel sick...

I will wait after its all over though and please tell me every single thing....




.....or maybe i should forget it all because i'm myself not perfect...

haadduuuuuuuuhhh~~~~





i love you so much momoface...