Sunday, November 1, 2009

Are we there yet?

Oh man...i don't know what to do. Seeing her through the LCD screen unable to get in touch is just killing me...


and cats remind me of her....oooh...god..

btw, notice the ying and yang sign? ;)






----------------------------------------------



I finally passed up my mix media project:

Through the lonely lane


Internet - assemblage



----------------------------------------------



Hehehe....kereta sampai last week...but shit...666...


...and bad news, sadly i kinda had my first accident last week when i drove my grandma's nazza.

It got bruised against a lorrie in a tight corner...nasib baik kene sikit, only the door but RM800 goes to waste....damn....if the lorry just wait a couple of second earlier memang lepas...shiitt...


haddooii....this couple of week were just depressing....


One month to go....fuuh~~


i really miss u chubby... :'(