Sunday, November 15, 2009

Spot on

Done, so i sum up this semester under performance as 'JIWA KACAU'. I think this year is the year that break my routine. It's so different than the last three years. Emotionally as I'm riding a never ending roller-coaster ride. I kinda spend most of my time on my own for the last 6 month and not in the mood for socializing. I guess i should move to my friend's 'rumah sewa' for the next semester which is my final year, I don't know...

I finally get my haircut after a year...bwahahahah xD


Not a very happy face ain't it? :P ...or maybe control macho kot?? ;D

I had to get it because of the exam. The philosophy paper was alright even though i start studying at 1 am until the test. Never ever do that okey....i mean, if you got the time ;P


I was bored so i check my cancer if it match my situation....so i guess, SPOT ON.

Saturday, November 14, 2009:
Normally, you're someone who might pass by an opportunity for an emotional thrill if you believe that it will destabilize your life. But today, you are tempted to choose to ignite the fireworks, even if there's a chance of getting burned. Fortunately, the risk is not as great as it may seem, so give yourself permission now to do something enjoyable that's outside of your regular comfort zone.

Sunday, November 15, 2009: Family responsibilities cannot be avoided now, even if your role is undergoing dramatic changes. You are taking yourself pretty seriously these days, yet something may happen today that lightens your load and brightens your heart. Unexplored possibilities are being presented to you, but this still doesn't free you from previous obligations. Instead of wasting time worrying about what you should or shouldn't do, just express what's in your heart.





Best of luck to you ;D