Thursday, August 20, 2009

Its over. NEXT

I done my part, it didn't work out and I'm falling out. Perfect.
Now i don't need to worry about the commitment to my imaginary girlfriend which i sadly make believe myself bwhahahha. So there, history repeat itself. Things fail without it even started. Good and I'm still single after 20 years. Should i be worry? naaah

I remember my life when i was back in Scotland, my teenage life. It was alright, not too bad, i was shy though but I'm kinda like the person who get the attention the most because of where i came from. Being the only foreigner in the school. Galashiels Academy was the school name.

(c)copyright Mary and Angus Hogg

Damn i missed Scotland, it was like a dream land, so green and spectacular, so medieval. Four years went too fast and i thought I was gonna live there forever.

i remember this spot, the spot where i had a snowball fight, it was priceless. I can still remember my first head shot...

It was kinda hard to blend-in because of the accent, religion and cultural different but then after a year i get used to it. Over there the secondary school system are different, we went to the teacher's class instead of just stay in one class and then the teacher came in as in Malaysia. I always skip the english class though because i was stress out with the essay, poem, novel and stuff. I hate english, it was too hard at the time but now everything change.

This is when i was 13 years old wearing the school uniform. Hehehe...goofy gile.

Girls over there were awesome because they were the one who tackle you...kekeke. Not to mention they were hot, especially the blond...hehehe and there was this girl, my school mate, who was so pretty, so into me, so sweet but i never gave her the answer she wanted i don't know why. She always ask for my help when she got a problem with the school task, it was the only way for her to communicate with me beside asking some random question about my hometown. i think i loved her but i don't know i was too shy, I always awkward in front of girl, my tongue tied.

Too easy to attract, too many option which made me prefer being single but when I'm now back in Malaysia i was like 'wow', I was fucking ego because i turned down every single one of them acting cool as nothing to look forward to. Shit, rugi gile... my love life was like none, loser gile but at least i had a more silent but connected puppy love.....bwhaahahahahha....cam sial... the rest are history.

One other reason i was single, i think it was because of my obsession with a 3d software called Blender. I started using it since i was 13. i was so obsessed that i even skip school to explore the mystery of the computer generated image. It turn my dream into reality, I was hyper. I snap out of it though after my hard drive broke down which bring me to oblivion, all my 40GIG of artwork were all gone, damn, I was so sad, at least i still got the skill though. You can call me a geek :)



This is the channel street which is the street where my apartment located. The shop closed at 6pm and suddenly the street became a ghost town. The street were the spot where i played football and i remember one day when the ball hit and broke the window of a bank and the police came and we were running like hell....hahaha Eventually when i got home a police came in and interview me of what exactly happened. It was funny. After that day people were not allow to play football on the street ever again...hahaha...we were the football legend of the street...

I finished my O level when i was 16 and then i work over there for a month in a floss factory. My first ever job btw and i earn 250 pound for a week, so that mean 250 times by 5.8(it was 6.4) RM1450 per week, 1450 x 4 = RM5806 per month, not to mention the OT and it was for a labour job. All i done was siting in a chair make a box from the cardboard and feel-in the box with the product and maybe stick a label onto the box, easy piecey but i need to work for 8 hours starting from 8 am until 4pm. Damn i love UK and its currency...hahaha

I remember there was this hot blond girl which i flirted everyday....hahaha. We were like siting parallel to each other but facing away, and she can't stop looking back at me every single time when she was working...omg, same with me and we know our pattern, it was funny but i didn't talk to her, again, damn i was shy, fuck. After a month i quit the job without saying a single word to her but we were instinctively connected until i left for Malaysia. It was weird. I'm weird, I always had these moment in my life and it leads me to nowhere...i never had the courage to take the next step, i was insecure. I'm suck with girl.

Sweet sixteen....bwhahahahha

Yeap, history repeat itself, its over before it even started. I'm waiting for the one who gonna break this curse. Oh well...