Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Make Believe

You know what, I think we should move on, its the best way.

The time when you were away it was a shock at first, now I'm over it and i think i can cope, don't worry.

I'm really sorry kid, i don't know, now I'm confused whether i like you or not. I think the feeling were just an illusion created by you reaction and its burning out.
Don't put your hope in me okey? i don't want you to hurt.

I think we should let things loose because i don't think i can handle you and you are too young to limit you choice now don't you think?

I hope you are not mad and I'm sorry if i gave you too much hope. I was just trying to make you feel better. I really meant what i said but i don't know, sudden realization and the feeling are all gone now. I'm confused. i don't want to live in denial, I'm sorry.

Believe me you will find a person way-way better than I'm, the one who suit you more.




I'm not ready for anyone yet...