Monday, August 3, 2009

Waiting Eyes

Today was alright. I'm loving my Humbug, thanks to my brother who got the whole album from i dunno who, while in the reality the album is not release yet..so wtf? Anyway you are so cool bro thank you! HUMBUG is a Hammer!! Psychedelia Orgasm!

Today i finished my proposal for my thesis which is related to the Open Source Software (OSS). I'm kinda optimistic about it since it will be my first ever thesis! Gambate~!!!

Today I also done presenting the group project for my project management class. Thanks to Sarah for the research and me for nailing a tag line for our advertising company 'Bolt', Illuminate to Eliminate--What do you think? Pure class aye? Not to mention the gesture for the tag line. xD

Today i was kinda blur and so sleepy, i only sleept i think roughly one hour yesterday and my eating pattern was kinda offset a bit and i skipped my lunch, so at the afternoon i decided to go to the KFC all alone and eat as there will be no tomorrow--bwhahahhahaha. I just found out that i love being all alone by myself for some weird reason. Maybe i'm sad? or maybe the calmness? whatever, it was great. Twister, Cheezy wadges, Alskan Fish Burger, and the Ice Cream Jelly thingy. Fuck Mc D!

Today i felt so sad that she still kept insulting me. I'm so depress it ruin my whole day. I gave my heart to her and she fucking messing with it and my heart--my heart--its fucking gone. I'm lost and I have decided that I'm done with her, I don't want to hope anymore. I gave her so many chances and she never learn. FUCK YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU!

It was so 'Crying Lighning' and 'Secret Door' from the Humbug.


Today my day was SHITE, thanks to pulut mango...