Monday, August 10, 2009

A Moment of Moan


When i look back, I always scarifies to make myself useful to the one who need me the most but in return i always get the SHITE. Some people are so damn opportunist that they only be so friendly and kind to you when they realize your arsenal so they can exploit it. Not to mention one of my cunning diploma lecturer whom i made him a montage for this one huge event lied to me and also ended my chance to get the vice chancellor award after ruining my GPA for this one sucky semester of controversy. All the hard work came down the drain and all he can do was just being an ignorant. I was pissed off man. He don't even paid me for the montage for god sake. Not to brag or what, I just want to share, but yeah, it was suck, at least i learned that these people really do exists on earth. They only think of themselves. Being the nice guy all the time I don't even know what i will look like if i reach my limit. I forgave him though but the pain, it leads me to a new phobia or, paranoid? Its all history now. Thanks god, at least I can see that it was just a minor challenge in life compared to all the good things god gave, its endless. You can't get all the things that you want but you should always glad of what you already have. These sucky things that happen in life really make you stronger. Sometime if you aim too high you will end up being disappointed. I think i will let things loose a bit so it lessen the stress.

Hahaha about this girl, i don't know, i'm confused. Too many obstacle and i may also be delusional in the place that she putted me in. All i can say that she got the option and i just hope i stole her heart already before anyone else. When think about it maybe i should not hope but my instinct can't stop calculating and produce the same result all the time. I just wish she can cut my hope early and clearly if she were just playing around with my heart(unintentionally?). Why can't you be honest?

I'm fallen hun, i'm honest, it's not a game i bet you knew it.

Poyo gile muke mamat tu btw...bwhahahhaa